Hello there! Here’s my first collection of random favourite things! My plan is to post these on a monthly basis. They will include a variety of items – from around our home, kids-related stuff, skin care products, food/drink, anything that I think you might enjoy as well!
1. Oatmeal Scrub + Mask from St. Ives. I love this product. I use it on my face almost daily. It’s an exfoliating scrub which is still very gentle. I find that it leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth!
2. This is aWallflower plug-in from Bath and Body Works with the fragrance Beautiful Day. This is my favourite scent so far! It’s perfect for this time of year. It’s sweet and floral and not too strong.
3. I found this cute, little dish at a local thrift store where I volunteer. It’s perfect for my rings, earrings and other small pieces of jewelry!
4. I ordered these sandals for our youngest daughter, Zara, and they are from the store Zara! They had an online sale recently and I was so happy when they arrived. They look so cute on her feet especially now that she has tanned, little toes. They are made with real leather and I think the more worn and wrinkly they become, the more perfect they’ll be!
5. Hydrangeas are one of my favourite perennials. We have a large bush out front and last year they never blossomed much. This year looks much more promising! I like to cut them and put them in a vase to bring a little summer inside!
6. Herb and Garlic Dip Mix from Epicure. This is a great blend which I use a lot for making cold and warm dips, but lately I’ve been adding it to different dishes as well. It works great in soups and pasta sauces. Yum.
Thanks for stopping by!