With a changing season, it is always delightful to bring a coordinating touch into the home! I never completely alter my décor according to the time of year but it’s great to add some little touches here and there.Placing a few comfy blankets on the couch, lighting some apple-spiced candles, and setting out a few little pumpkins is an easy and simple way to create a cozy atmosphere appropriate for fall.I love little white pumpkins!There are so many fun activities to do as a family in the fall. It’s a great time of year to bundle up and head outdoors, put on an apron and put your culinary skills to work, or start a new hobby. I’ve compiled a short list to give you some ideas!
~ Fall Fun To-Do List ~
- plan a hike through the woods, enjoying the vibrant colors
- try a new fall recipe
- visit a local corn maze
- cozy up a corner or small space in your home
- go apple picking at a local apple orchard
- bake your favourite casserole and bring it to a friend
- go for a beautiful scenic drive
- head out to a pumpkin patch and let the kids pick their favourite
- plan a games night with friends
- treat yourself to a new cozy sweater or pair of boots
- make your own caramel apples
- teach yourself to knit or crochet and make a new scarf
- have the kids bake cookies and bring deliver them to the neighbours
I’m planning on doing a little fall recipe “trilogy” in the next little while so stay tuned for that!