A happy hello to you all!
I thought it would be fun to do a quick Q and A – nothing too deep or personal but just a few random questions! I always enjoy reading other bloggers’ Q and A’s. It’s a great way to get to know someone a little better. So here we go…
1. What are some of your nicknames? My mom often calls me by my middle name which is Anna Maria. Many call me “Marge” . Occasionaly I also respond to “Margo”.
2. What is on the walls of the room that you’re in? Clocks, many of them as well as a few framed prints and paintings. Johannes collects clocks and they all tick away in our office.
3. Tea or coffee? Both. I crave a coffee at the start of the day. In the afternoon I usually enjoy a cup of tea.
4. What does your last text message say? “Not at all… I enjoy it very much :)” – from my dear niece.
5. Any strange habits? Nothing particularly odd, I think? I love sitting with my toes curled under my feet. I’m sure that those who know me well, will have a few to add.
6. What is your eye color? Hazel.
7. What is your current hairdo? Messy bun.
8. Do you sing in the shower? For sure. Unless I’m not yet fully awake.
9. Have you ever had a speeding ticket? Yes, one, about 10 years ago.
10. Do you like sushi? I love sushi.
11. Are you named after anyone? Yes, I’m named after my grandmother on my dad’s side. Unfortunately, I never got to know her very well. I was 8 when she passed away.
12. What is the last food you ate? Chili.
13. What type of music do you like most? Classical. I listen to it daily. I love to hear our kids hum along to a masterpiece by Mozart.
14. What are 3 three things laying near to you? A box of staples, Noah’s lego snowmobile and a printed recipe.
15. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20 a.m.
16. What is your favourite type of cuisine? Hmm… I’ve recently been really enjoying any type of Asian food, however, Italian food always makes me happy.
17. How far away from your birthplace do you live now? Very far. My guess would be over 5000 km.
18. Who do you send most pictures to? My sister-in-law who lives in Holland.
19. What is your best childhood memory? There are more than one, but the first one that comes to mind is a trip to Holland with my mom and my sister.
20. What is your favourite day of the week? most definitely Sunday