I hope you’re having a great Thursday evening so far! Last night, we indulged into some spiced, hot chocolate which was very delicious. I think I might make myself some more! The weather changed today from a mild morning to a cold and windy evening. There is snow in the forecast!
It’s time to share another collection of favourite things from around our home! There were a lot of neat, little things that caught me eye but for now I’ll show you these.
1. These cute, little creatures are from IKEA There have various different animals in a range of fun, bright colors. They are only $1.50 each and are great to tie to a child’s gift or to give just to a little boy or girl for a big smile.
2. I came across these simple, spiky plants earlier this month and they are perfect for me. Somehow, I manage to kill nearly any plant in our home. These will actually stand a chance. They are considered air plants, meaning they don’t need to be planted. A weekly spray or rinse under the tap will keep them alive. I placed them in little white pots for a simple look in our bathroom.
3. This body spray, called Sugar Violet, is from H&M. It comes in a little round bottle and has soft, sweet and subtle fragrance. The older girls love to spray on a little splash in the morning, just before they head to school.
4. I mentioned earlier that I found the perfect, plaid scarf. Well, here it is! I picked this up at a home and gift shop. It doesn’t have an actual label attached to it. It’s huge and very comfy and soft around my neck! I might use it for our Christmas card pictures this year!
5. “Spot it Jr.!” the animal version – this is a great, fast-paced family game! Noah got this from a friend for his birthday and we have all been playing it. The tin says, “there is always one, and only one animal match between any 2 cards. Spot it and you win.” Great gift idea for any child!
6. I love these little, mushroom ornaments, also from IKEA. They remind me of a children’s song we used to sing in Kindergarten.
Until next month!