- we enjoyed some rich, spiced, hot chocolate this week – I might share the recipe sometime soon!
- we tragically ended the life of a skunk this week by driving over it – the stench though…
- we feasted on a delicious fundraiser dinner at school
- Lice!!!! It’s been going around and sure enough I found some of the creepy crawlers in one of our kids’ hair – they’re gone for now but my scalp still feels itchy – just my imagination, I hope
- we watched “Boychoir” this week and we loved it – beautiful story, similar to “August Rush”
- our first Christmas concert is next week
- I’m hoping to head to the hospital and have a quick peek at a set of sweet twin girls, born to acquaintances of ours
- planning to keep working on Noah’s scarf that I started crocheting
- help the girls practise their Christmas songs on the piano
Enjoy your weeked! Tiny snowflakes are falling outside… I hope they’re here to stay!