- it’s December! – this week was a busy one, with either one or both of us having to leave the house each night – the highlight being a dress-up appreciation dinner at the thrift store
- Zara received a cozy and comfy snowflake sweater from her Oma- it’s her favourite
- last night it was just the kids, my niece and I at home – we spent the evening in our PJ’s, drinking hot chocolate, eating too many snacks and watching a fun, family movie
- brown paper boxes tied up with tape appeared on our front porch – great Black Friday sales!
- I’m volunteering at the thrift store today – Saturday isn’t the most ideal day for it, but the hustling and bustling of shoppers at this time of year make it so much more fun
- I look forward to heading to the mailbox each day as we anticipate the arrival of Christmas cards
- all of us girls in the family are due for a hair trim – hopefully we can squeeze that in this week
- the kids have a lot of music to practise and passages to memorize for Christmas programs coming up
- preparing a meal for a friend who just had a baby
What are you up to this weekend? Whether you’re heading out, relaxing at home or enjoying the company of friends, I hope it’s a happy one!