- Johannes asked Zara and I to meet him for lunch yesterday – love those quick, impromptu lunch dates
- we had our last choir practice this week and are finishing the season with two “carols and lessons” performances this weekend
- Zara was thrilled to attend her best friend’s little party this week
- the kids have started making a wish list on the blackboard for our little gift exchange – this year we have an additional list called the “give away” list – for every item we receive, we have to give one away – hard decisions!
- this week marked a year since I miscarried our unborn baby 💛 – a sad anniversary yet a reminder that the miracle of life isn’t in our hands – it’s a gift from God.
- one more week of school before the Christmas holidays begin – the kids are ready for a break and have many activities, play dates and sleepovers planned with their friends – hopefully we can squeeze it all in
- Johannes is taking Ava and Isabella to the concert tonight – it’s fun to see their happy, little faces in the audience.
- we are celebrating our 12th wedding anniversary this week!
- we are hoping for a nice snowfall this week – it’s been so mild until now and who doesn’t wish for a white Christmas?!
Until next time…