- the kids were thrilled to finally have their first school cancellation earlier this week – we decided to put most household duties on hold, head outdoors to embark into the heaps of snow and drink hot chocolate – it was a great day
- Noah has been building some interesting structures and machinery out of LEGO lately – it’s amazing how perfectly symmetrical he puts it all together
- Isabella’s speech went so well yesterday – it’s amusing to see how much she enjoys public speaking – proud of her!
- we had a very enjoyable evening at our church bridal shower this week – the four brides were spoiled with enormous mountains of gifts – there was much delicious food and it was great to mingle with everyone there
- it was just the kids, our cousin and myself at home last night – we were all in our PJ’s before our pizza order arrived and enjoyed a fun, family movie together
- It’s Ava’s birthday! – a sweet and sappy post on that later today
- we’re heading out for breakfast this morning and hope to dig into a delightful, lemon cake later today when the grandparents visit
- Johannes will be quite occupied with work-related things next week. However, I don’t have too much planned – this means I can get a good head start to organizing and packing as I didn’t get around to doing any of that this week
Happy weekend to you all!!