- Zara had the stomach flu for about half a day earlier this week and Isabella came down with it last night – it’s sad to see them uncomfortable but there’s something homey and cozy about days spent cuddled and snug on the couch
- this week was a very productive one for myself as I got so much more done than I anticipated – tossing out junk and organizing heaps of items to donate
- enjoyed quite a few overseas whatsapp phone calls this week – it’s great to be able to catch up with family abroad for free
- we took Ava and her friends to the pool to celebrate her birthday – they enjoyed it so much – giggles galore!
- I’m looking forward to getting together with a friend over coffee and catch up
- I need to make a point of baking more – too often I fill the kids’ lunches with store-bought, prepackaged snacks
- Johannes and I are hoping to go on a date night next weekend – some “just you and me time” is necessary occasionally 🙂
- organize and pack some more!
- what kind of Sunday soup should I prepare? Maybe the usual chicken noodle will do some unsettled tummies a little good 🙂
Have a good weekend!