- our niece got married to her handsome groom yesterday and it was a beautiful day – they both looked stunning, the bride adorned in one of the most beautiful wedding gowns I’ve ever seen – it was a day filled with so much love, joy, family, emotions, laughter, tears and beautiful singing
- the kids spent hours making, naming, and playing with their sock snowmen – thanks to my niece who patiently helped them along – meet: Oscar, Blizzard, Frosty, and Suzy (pictured above)
- it is cold! Temperatures dropped down to the mid-20s.
- I found some beautiful, knitted pillows in the clearance section at Winners one night this week – that yellow color is perfect for our grey couch
- I took Isabella to emerge one night this week with so much pain in her ear – an ear infection it was and she’s feeling so much better again
- oh, and it’s Valentine’s Day this weekend! We are planning to cook and enjoy a late, candle-lit dinner after the kids are put to bed tonight
Wishing you a lovely weekend!