- the kids enjoyed a snow day this week – we haven’t had many this year and this weeks’ was especially enjoyed as it was their papa’s birthday – we had a relaxed breakfast together!
- my phone crashed this week! I’m sad about losing all my recent pictures but I’m thankful that Johannes arranged a temporary different phone for me – I had to pull out our regular camera for capturing this week’s
- I’ve won so many free coffees with Tim Horton’s Roll up the Rim prize campaign – this year, all but one have been winning cups
- Johannes spent hours putting together bookcases last Saturday and we filled them that night – they look great, filling a large, empty space in our living room
- Ava was selected to present her speech at the school speech contest later this month – we’re so proud of our shy, big girl – she’s nervous but it will be a great learning experience for her
- it’s Isabella’s birthday today! the girls will be decorating her cake together this morning and she’s excited to host eight of her friends for a party this afternoon
- next week looks to be a quiet week for myself – which is welcomed, as this week was quite busy and I didn’t have much opportunity to do much in the house – I have some more rearranging and painting of furniture that I would like get completed
- we have spring-like temperatures forecasted for next week – this means we might soon be able to make a trip to the sugar bush and try some of this year’s maple syrup
I hope your week was wonderful!
Until next week,